Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All the Children Love the Zoo


We love singing in the car. We created this adaptation of Old McDonald has a farm for some variety. Enjoy:)

All the Children Love the Zoo


All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!
And in the zoo the monkeys play,
E-I-E-I-O!
With an “oo-oo” here, and an “ee-ee” there,
Here an “oo,” there an “ee,”
Everywhere an “oo-ee.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo the lions roar,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “roar, roar” here, and a “roar, roar” there,
Here a “roar,” there a “roar,”
Everywhere a “roar, roar.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo snakes slither by,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “hiss, hiss” here, and a “hiss, hiss” there,
Here a “hiss,” there a “hiss,”
Everywhere a “hiss, hiss.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo the zebras graze,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “neigh, neigh” here, and a “neigh, neigh” there,
Here a “neigh,” there a “neigh,”
Everywhere a “neigh, neigh.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo the penguins swim,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “splish, splash” here, and a “splish, splash” there,
Here a “splish,” there a “splash,”
Everywhere a “splish, splash.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo wolves run and howl.
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “howl, howl” here and a “howl, howl” there,
Here a “howl” there a “howl,”
Everywhere a “howl, howl.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!

And in the zoo bats flap their wings.
E-I-E-I-O!
With an “eek, eek” here, and an “eek, eek” there,
Here an “eek,” there an “eek,”
Everywhere an “eek, eek,”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo shy warthogs dig,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “grunt, grunt” here, and a “grunt, grunt” there,
Here a “grunt,” there a “grunt,”
Everywhere a “grunt, grunt.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!


And in the zoo bright parrots squawk,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “squawk, squawk” here, and a “squawk, squawk” there,
Here a “squawk,” there a “squawk,”
Everywhere a “squawk, squawk.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!

And in the zoo hyenas laugh,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “ha-ha” here and a “hee-hee” there,
Here a “ha,” there a “hee,”
Everywhere a “ha-hee.”
All the children love the zoo
E-I-E-I-O!

And in the zoo the tigers prowl,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “growl, growl” here, and a “growl, growl” there,
Here a “growl,” there a “growl,”
Everywhere a “growl, growl.”
All the children love the zoo.
E-I-E-I-O!

And in the zoo owls’ eyes glow bright.
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “hoot, hoot” here, and a “hoot, hoot” there,
Here a “hoot,” there a “hoot,”
Everywhere a “hoot, hoot.”
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!

And in the zoo bears hibernate,
E-I-E-I-O!
With a “snore, snore” here, and a “snore, snore” there,
Here a “snore,” there a “snore.”
Everywhere a “snore, snore.
All the children love the zoo,
E-I-E-I-O!

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I can just feel the excitment that you and your children have on the way to the zoo, what a great adaptation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home