Monday, March 27, 2006

You are Life

I look,
Seeing what I'm not , You see what I am
Knowing what is not there I lose hope
Calling those things that be not as though they were I learn to believe
Having a heart with so many desires to rest upon
The best place is with You
I was once without courage, then I found You and became brave
When I am without strength, You surround me and I am strong
With many fears, I became frightened, but You covered me and I discovered faith Burdens were weighing me down, but You came and carried the load
Tears have been shed many times and yet You are always there to wipe them away
Peace seemed afar off, but as I drew nearer to You I found it's source
Joy was once a long lost friend that I had no hope of seeing again and yet You arrived at my door and joy was found
Life was stagnant, missing vigor and vitality until You flooded me with your spirit, reviving what was the deadness and resurrecting hope
I didn't know who I was until you revealed your love to me
You give my life meaning
You are life now and forever

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Melissa O. Markham said...

That is beautfiul, Mimi!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks Melissa. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger B O B said...

very beautiful

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks Bob.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Catma said...

That was so sweet it made me cry. Yet it is only words, sweet words often hide the true agenda which always seems to lead to differing ideas of what love and affection truly are. I thought once long ago that I had found it, then stopped looking for it and would not know it if smacked me up side the head. Letting it that close I would spot if for what it truly was false promises and lies. I have seen love a few times and in a few couples, most is just a passing in the night.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger wow gold said...

buy cheap wow gold,cheap wow gold .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home